Tuesday, December 1, 2009

is there any one who like to sponsor me on my study, i would like to study abroad, i live on Malaysia


is there any one who like to sponsor me on my study, i would like to study abroad, i live on Malaysia?
i am interested in creation and innovation, i love to talk and share, i love to write, i know how to express, i have knowledge on music n dance, i am looking some big firm to sponsor me to continue my studies and offer me a working chance, i need support, financial support. please inform me if there is anyone of you is interesred.
Financial Aid - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi, i would like to introduce to you something incrediblely amazing new method of becoming more financially free. I am not joking, serious about it. Its a new system created not long ago and has tremondous potential to expend. Sky is the limit.






Read more discussions :