Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Xbox live in Malaysia


Xbox live in Malaysia?
I live in Malaysia and it says on this site http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/countries.htm that its not available in Malaysia and I haven't tried making membership yet... so will it work? And to one of the guys that answered 'Is that where pirated Xbox games are sold?' the answer is : The hell I should know, the xbox (360) and games I got are all originals and bought in Dubai.
Xbox - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Is that the country where pirated Xbox games are sold?
2 :
if the official xbox live website says it doesnt work it doesnt work
3 :
Chill dude. (If you buy pirated games for your 360,it means your 360 cannot go on Live since it has been hacked.){OUTDATED} And if not,you can always sign up under another country. Update: In that case,if there is a way,sign up under India,since your 360 is region coded 2,I think.





Read more discussions :