Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Any ways for a teen to make money


Any ways for a teen to make money? (I live in Malaysia)?
Hi there. I'm 15 years old and basically what I'm aiming is to earn a little bit of money instead of always bugging my parents. Since I live in Malaysia, it's not all the time you can babysit, take dogs for walks or have your own garage sale just like that. It would be better to not do chores for my parents cos I still get money in the end from them which is not what I have in mind. Plus, part time jobs are only for 17/18 year olds and above here. Is it even possible to make money on the internet? I'd rather not do it though. So... Any easier ways for me to make a little amount of money? Thanks! :)
Small Business - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you are keen into writting articles, I know a company in Malaysia that hiring part time writers, age does not matter, as long as you can write in good English. You may contact me for the company contact detail if interested.





Read more discussions :