Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I want to sell my grandmother crystal wine glasses set and I live in Malaysia. Any tip where beside on Ebay


I want to sell my grandmother crystal wine glasses set and I live in Malaysia. Any tip where beside on Ebay?
It is a set of good quality faceted crystal , a total of 18 stem glasses, 6 for the water, six for the wine and six for champagne. I inherited from my grandmother in Italy. They are in perfect conditions, I never Used them. Anyone living in Malaysia can suggest where to advertise them, but I am not kin on Ebay cos' too fragile to ship them. I will let know the price to the potential buyer.
Beer, Wine & Spirits - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They sound beautiful! How much do you want for them and I will pay to ship? Email me!