Thursday, May 7, 2009

I like to find a people who live in malaysia and know how to speak Russia. If you are the one please answer me


I like to find a people who live in malaysia and know how to speak Russia. If you are the one please answer me
I like to find a people who live in malaysia near Wangsa Maju or Rawang and know how to speak Russia. If you are the one please answer me, and i will reply you soon.
Languages - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am from Russian but not from Malaysia and I also know how to speak Russian. By the way, Russian language is my first language : ) Privet!
2 :
Hey! Nice to see you both. I'm living in Slovenia, 'no rodilsa v Leningrade'. ;)
3 :
hello i,m from Antalya Turkey but ya iz Khabarovska (dalniy vostok).







Read more discussions :