Wednesday, April 1, 2009

how can I contact selena gomez and talk to her in live from malaysia


how can I contact selena gomez and talk to her in live from malaysia?
I am a huge fan of selena gomez I luv her I really wants to talk to her at least if I e-mail her she will reply me. I luv selena gomez.
Malaysia - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i wish i knew the way to get in contact with celebs. lol what u 14?? EDIT Am Oe Ba hi5
2 :
you should post this Q in Entertainment & Music hahaha we only know Brad Pitt, Jared Leto, Britney Spears, Vin Diesel, and Angelina Jolie.
3 :
y cant i call up zac efron and talk to him? coz i dont have his number! susan...im 13 but im not dat stupid....she has to be about 10...
4 :
aiyoyo... this girl reminds me of my young times when I was obsessed with *embarassed* The Spice Girls. Ey, i'm oso Selena Gomez fan. (i watch her Wizard of Waverly Place on Disney Channel one) But not to the extend where I'd post a YAM question to look for ways to contact the star. However, if ever you got it, please please tell me. Thank you very much. psst: I think she's hotter than Demi Lovato like... a hundred times. ... WHAT? Adults cannot watch disney channel ka?
5 :
The nearest you can get is to her is through her agent: selenagomez@studiofanmail.com
6 :
as much as you want to contact her,, i want to contact mr smith.
7 :
who is selena gomez??does she had any relation with Mario Gomez.. the Germany midfielders...don't know much about her..contact her is a waste of time for me...and i would'nt bother to contact her anyway..just who is she???
8 :
message her on youtube youtube.com/selgomez







Read more discussions :