Monday, June 14, 2010

I am 17 at 5'2.Is there any chance that I will grow taller? I live in Malaysia


I am 17 at 5'2.Is there any chance that I will grow taller? I live in Malaysia?
I live in Malaysia and I do a lots of swimming..stretching my tendon everytime I swim.I there any chance that I will grow taller.anyway my father is shorter than me.can somebody help me? I wish to become a pilot.......
Swimming & Diving - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No one can tell. As long as you're eating well and having proper posture, you can achieve your maximum height. You could grow a few inches in the next 2 years but really, it depends on the genes you got. Good luck ^_^
2 :
I'm 15 and live in Malaysia too! But I'm 5"3. Sorry. Thought of playing basketball? Drinking lots of milk? Well, it's most unlikely that you will grow any taller, since your genetics says it all. But guys usually stop growing when you reach 20, so don't worry, you have 3 more years at least. There's growth hormones though if you are interested, but not recommened. You might end up infertile. I didn't know you gotta be tall to be a pilot.
3 :
Your growth rate usually stops at 18 or 19..some have been known to grow up to 23......but if your father is short.....no...if your mom is taller..a great possiblity....
4 :
the hight of a person depends on heritage, family history and genes. If your father is small and your mother, you may not grow much more later on. But for a pilot, you dont need to be very tall, only skilled in flying and navigations. The Cockpit in an air plane is tight. Best is you ask an recruiter or flight instructor.
5 :
It's too bad you live in Malaysia. If you were to do all that you mentioned but lived somewhere else, you would be at least 5 inches taller. (LOL!) Swimming and stretching before you swim will not help you grow. There is nothing you can do to get taller, sorry. It is determined by your genes.
6 :
Guys can grow until they are 22 and I've heard as long as until their 25. You still have time but if you do not grow, the only way to help is surgery or something.





Read more discussions :