Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I need DELL to service my Dell notebooks, I live in Malaysia... what should I do


I need DELL to service my Dell notebooks, I live in Malaysia... what should I do?
I'm already out of warranty, I need certified Dell technician to fix my laptop, i currently live in Malaysia (Kuching, Sarawak). what should I do then The problem with my DELL is, the system modular bay... the DVD- drive can't be detected... I've done everything
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
what is wrong with your Dell? that you can't fix it your self? is it a virus, is it running slow, what is it tell me,
2 :
Go to the Dell web site. Inquire from them the nearest service center in your country or else where. You are out of warranty, thus you might also look for service centers in your area who can fix Dell products.





Read more discussions :