Monday, November 14, 2011

For people that live in Malaysia ( read detail)


For people that live in Malaysia ( read detail)?
I live in USA but I'm going to Malaysia. Here, we don't have much anime wii games. I was wondering what type of anime wii games do they sell there. Do they have games of Bleach Naruto Vampire Knight Fairy Tail Death Note Case Closed Full Metal Alchemist Rurouni Kenshin Yu Yu Hakusho Dragon Ball Z/GT/Kai Ouran High School Host Club ect. (you can suggest me some good ones) Thanks so much!
Malaysia - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm not really into wii but i will try my best to help. It depends on the game shop you're going, some does and some doesn't and some has it all. eBay is always an option though. I do not own a wii and never play that game but i would suggest One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Code Geass, etc. If the anime made into a game. Contact me if you need other help and i will gladly help you. Good luck and i hope you'll have a good time in Malaysia.
2 :
I'm pretty sure they have alot of those here! Personally I kick Wii with Super Mario Bros, but I have seen loads of Wii games like the anime ones you're mentioning.






Read more discussions :