Wednesday, November 14, 2012

How many of you here live in Asia+BQ


How many of you here live in Asia+BQ?
If you live in asia which country it is?I live in Malaysia BQ:Is The Miz mocking R-Truth's theme song last monday was the funniest moment in WWE this year?
Wrestling - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
**crickets**
2 :
I don't, Mr. Adam Lambert.
3 :
No, I don't live in Asia. But I thought I'd answer your BQ :D (Cause I'm nice like that lol). BQ: Idk if it was the funniest moment, there might've been funnier moments we've just forgotten about. But that was hella funny xD
4 :
Not me BQ:I dont think he was funny at all
5 :
I live in Asia. BQ: No, I think the funniest one was Big Show knocking out Jack Swagger and Breaking his trophies in half. :)
6 :
i do. i live in india





Read more discussions :