Sunday, November 7, 2010

I live in Malaysia, and I study in a university where it consists of many arrogant western people


I live in Malaysia, and I study in a university where it consists of many arrogant western people.?
Bosnians, Chechen and also American who study here, think that they are more superior than Asians. Why does this happen? Kingbodonti is one of those... Who agrees??
Psychology - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Happens all over. Its normally the result of a poor upbringing and/or ignorance.
2 :
They are better than everybody. They can be anti-east. They will "globalize" you and the village you came from because they think you are anti-west.
3 :
go ahead ill screw you later whore
4 :
To me it does not matter. I find arrogance very funny. I loved to watch these idiots strut there stuff. don't worry about they think they are better than you because they have their own problems they will not deal with.
5 :
because they dont know sh*t..think they're better than you!
6 :
Because I know many malaysians have inferiority complex. They have low self esteem and lack of confidence. years of bad education systems, affirmative actions and lack of freedom of the press had contributed to this problem. However , i have seen slight changes towards more human rights which could help boost the confidence of the people. From your stand point of view someone with good self esteem and confidence could come off as arrogant. Instead of getting defensive about how you feel about others, you should turn around and change your own perceptions and learn to appreciate your strenght and value and go from there......
7 :
Because they are in a foreign country and feel threatened by the indiginous people they cover themselves with an attitude of superiority and come over like pompous asses. I would feel sorry for them being so far from home but I think they'd enjoy the attention too much.






Read more discussions :