Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'm from palestine , but I'm a student in Malaysia .Can I take visa to visit my brother in America from here


I'm from palestine , but I'm a student in Malaysia .Can I take visa to visit my brother in America from here?
My brother sent me invitation to visit him to America .Actually , I'm from palestine , but I live in Malaysia for study Masters .So , can I take visa without going to my country for that ?
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Nothing stops you from applying, but it's usually easier to apply back home than when you're in another country. You'd have to prove to the satisfaction of the interviewing officer that you intend to return after a short stay. that may not prove easy, but it's not impossible.





Read more discussions :