Saturday, February 7, 2009

How much does it cost to study electrical engenering and live in malaysia


How much does it cost to study electrical engenering and live in malaysia ?
I am from Iraq and I want to study in malaysia . Please help me
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi there! I am glad to hear that you plan to further your studies in Malaysia! Well, if I am not mistaken, in University Malaysia Sarawak - where I am currently studying now, it would only cost you a total of RM10000 for the whole 8 semesters! That is far cheap if you compare to private universities or universities in West Malaysia. UNIMAS is also one of the top 20 public universities in Malaysia! We have the best modern facilities and the largest library in the whole of Sarawak State itself! We provide accommodation to all students too! And the fee is not too expensive. Maybe you can try to surf www.unimas.my/ ..About living expenses, I'm not sure about the differences between Malaysia and Iraq, but maybe this list may help out a bit: A can of coca cola - US$ 0.33 KFC Zinger Burger - US$ 1.00 A plate of rice with chicken and vege - US$ 0.80 A university book (hardcover) - US$ 22.00 A notebook (laptop) - US$ 800.00 If you have ANY questions, just email me at akademik_mppunimas @yahoo.com.my. For your information, I am a member of the Student Union and if you do decide to study in UNIMAS, do contact me thru email or my mobile phone 017-8082284. I promise to help you out the best I can. Syukran Jazeelan.. ^_^ Nikk Adam Bin Abdillah Kipalli (Nikk) Academics and Internationalization Executive UNIMAS Student Representative Council
2 :
The first answer was very informative! for more detail on-line regarding electrical engineering my best suggestion is go to google and enter words related to your situation like "electrical engineering at University Malaysia Sarawak" and add or rearrange to reduce your choices to find an address that will have exactly the info you seek… Google can find you the places to get your answers! My dad was an electrical engineer for TWA and retired and then worked part time at a private jet Co... He graduated in KS as he was raised in Russell, KS. One of his creations while working at TWA was the light that shined brightly on the back tail "TWA", he did the wiring plans for it & brought it to LIGHT... Good LUCK!







Read more discussions :