Sunday, June 7, 2009

Moved to Malaysia, I need to set up xbox live again HELP ME


Moved to Malaysia, I need to set up xbox live again HELP ME!?
I moved to Malaysia from Australia a couple of months ago, I have a pretty bad Internet connection in my apartment. Now I want to hook up again. Can u tell me wat speed/download limit I need, can I set up xbox live from Malaysia using an Australian account, and do I have to pay triple the cost for the goldmembership because of the currency exchange? Pretty much everything
Xbox - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I also live in Malaysia.I buy the P1Wimax wireless.I setup my xbox live account using US account.Yes u have to pay more.But if you want to buy goldmembership or any other subscription,i advise u to buy it from www.maximuscards.com. My download speed is 1.2 mbps.if u want to buy new,go to http://www.p1.com.my/wimax/packages_ref.aspx







Read more discussions :