Sunday, February 21, 2010

i have my visa and ticket now from pentagon cruise,who live in Malaysia? can some one tell Malaysian tradition


i have my visa and ticket now from pentagon cruise,who live in Malaysia? can some one tell Malaysian tradition

Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi there I am Raz from Nepal and had also applied in the Pentagon Cruise Line. They interviwed me and sent me an appointment letter. Now they are asking me for some money. They claim that it is to process my document for work permit from Malayasian Gvt. But I did not find the name of this company anywhere in the list of cruise lines of the world nor in Wikipedia which is the world encyclopedia. Therefore I doubt whether the company exists or not ? Please collect more information about it and decide. You can share your experience to me too. My e-mail add is ramjee_sharma@yahoo.com . Will you tell somethig about you please so that we can do something jointly ? Good luck from Nepal





Read more discussions :