Wednesday, July 7, 2010

where can I get the new Sony Cyber-shot Digital Camera DSC-W80/B if i live in Malaysia


where can I get the new Sony Cyber-shot Digital Camera DSC-W80/B if i live in Malaysia?
where can I get the new Sony Cyber-shot Digital Camera DSC-W80/B if i live in Malaysia and Sony Malaysia doesn't have the camera i want. help me people where can I get the new Sony Cyber-shot Digital Camera DSC-W80/B if i live in Malaysia and Sony Malaysia doesn't have the camera i want. i make some research and found that Sony Cyber-shot Digital Camera DSC-W80/B just released in Sony USA and Sony Europe on March 2007 recently. but the camera is not sell in Malaysia or even Asia. i can't buy or order it from Sony USA or Sony Europe coz they just make delivery for USA and Europe only and not for International. plz help me people. i really want that camera.
Cameras - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
u should look for it at any Sony outlet in big towns especially in KL. I believe they do have it.
2 :
at sony shop if you are kelantan just go to kbmall if you kl maybe midvalley





Read more discussions :