Saturday, August 14, 2010

I live in Malaysia and i'm doing and online degree from US, how can I rent textbooks


I live in Malaysia and i'm doing and online degree from US, how can I rent textbooks ?

Higher Education (University +) - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't believe that is possible. There is no way to ensure that you will return the book.
2 :
I don't think you can rent books. However, you can buy your textbooks, use them for your classes and then when your classes are over sell them online, either to the website you bought them from or on a site like ebay.
3 :
You proably cannot rent them unless the university you are attending offers them for rent. However you can buy them at cheaper prices at these websites www.campusbooks.com, www.valorebooks.com, www.albris.com. Good Luck!
4 :
If you are doing an online program, such as I am, then your books will be E-books (you get them online) or they will be shipped to you. In fact, my schools bookstore called me the other day to verify the shipping address.





Read more discussions :