Saturday, August 7, 2010

I want to play tennis but i don't know where to start. I live in Malaysia by the way


I want to play tennis but i don't know where to start. I live in Malaysia by the way.?
I would like to become a pro some day but i just don't know where to start. where do i sign up for Junior Tennis..? should I.? I'm kinda lost.
Tennis - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i crave for what you craving for,too....me malaysian 2...apa khabar?but due to our societal and geographic theorem,ur hope might as dim as twilight zone...fear nt...get the hell out this country and search ur dream...im nt joking!!!!
2 :
Are there tennis courts there? If so, get a friend and just practice. If there arent any courts, I suggest you move somewhere else. goodluck
3 :
Malaysian Tennis Academy offers Professional & Junior tennis coaching at the most affordable rates. Click here for more info http://www.tennismalaysia.com/h1.php





Read more discussions :